Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English and Greek (Hungarian, German or Malay will be considered advantages).
- Minimum experience requirement of 2 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to requested specifications. Our company expects the candidate to be able to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly and responsive design and clear navigation.
A successful candidate should be able to:
- wireframe/layout a website or web application.
- write HTML and CSS from scratch.
- take a PSD and turn it into a working website.
- write basic applications in an object-oriented programming language like Ruby or Python or PHP.
- manage a domain’s DNS settings.
- deploy a website to a website host.
- design, code, modify and maintain websites, from layout to function, according to the requested specifications.
- strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly and responsive design, and clear navigation.
All applications will be treated as confidential.