- Providing professional level of service to customers through email, phone and Live chat.
- Providing and processing information in response to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
- Escalating issues to the relevant Department’s Manager and/or Senior Management as necessary.
- Following up on customer interactions that concern Company’s policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries as and when required.
- Complying with Company’s policies and procedures at all times, to improve service provided.
- Monitoring website for errors and testing website after systems updates and new product launches.
- Continually developing personal skills to enhance effectiveness of self and team.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management and/or Department Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer focus and commitment to service excellence.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Working in shifts.
- Previous relevant working experience will be considered an asset
- University Degree preferably in Finance/Economics/Administration will be considered as an advantage
All applications will be treated as confidential.